2008年7月10日星期四

How to choose a Tiffany engagement ring or one with a bigger diamond?

It is a question that my friend asked me.I would prefer the ring from Tiffany’s…quality

over quantity I always say when it comes to certain things. If you have not gotten it yet or

put a payment down for the ring to be held try looking at the 1 ct. ascher cut in the legacy

setting in platinum from Tiffany’s. I personally love that style and it is what my ring is

only mine is a little bigger and has a canary diamond but you get the jist of things. A ring

from Tiffany’s would make her feel really special and like you put a lot of thought into it

versus getting her a mall ring from some store that has shitty customer service and is just

after your money for their commission.


what about you? tiffany rings tiffany engagement rings tiffany wedding rings cheap tiffany engagement rings discount tiffany engagement rings

没有评论: